Be yourself

Let the world know you as what you are...Not as you think you should be...Sooner or later if you are posing, you'll forget the pose and then where are you?

Thursday, January 28, 2010

I am a LONER

To begin with...Let me give a brief intro about me & my workplace...Currently, I am working at a Government Linked Company, or many people call it GLC...It is situated in the heart of Kuala Lumpur, or KL...Our company is quite well known to the Biotech community as well as general public as it is commonly seen during Buletin Utama TV3 every Tuesday & Thursay at 8.30 pm...Enough with the Company...
Now, back to me...I literally called myself a LONER, merely after few incidents that happened including what has happened today...I know I am quite ungrateful to say that, but this was what I felt earlier today...
I look at my watch, it shows 30 min pass 12...I am thinking of asking someone to accompany me for lunch...I rarely go out for lunch...But today, I make an exception...Hmmm how about Subway...That can be a good place to have lunch...
The first person that pop up from my mind is my so called bestfriend...But he rejected my offer...A date he will have...Hurmmmm...But its okay, I have other friends...
The second person, also rejected my offer...She have to go to somewhere...Erkk, okay lets fine another victim...
The third victim, also declined...same goes to victim number four & five...Arghhhhhh!! Why there is no one that want to go out for lunch with me...uhuuuu...
It is not fair for me to blame others...Maybe the timing is not right...Coincidently all of my friends are busy at the same time...This is life...Luck will not always be on your side...