Be yourself

Let the world know you as what you are...Not as you think you should be...Sooner or later if you are posing, you'll forget the pose and then where are you?

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I Miss Her

Ya Allah...Kenapa hati ku begitu merinduinya...Aku ingatkan masa akan mengubati segalanya...adakah belum cukup masa utk aku melupakannya & menghapuskan wajahnya drpd kotak fikiran ku? Berapa lama agaknya masa yg aku perlukan utk mengubati hati ku ini...Rindu itu terbawa2 sampai ke malam...

Last night, i dreamt of her...In that dream, we were talking & had a little jokes...Her cute face looks shining...Her smile mesmerized me...I am really longing of seeing that face real life...A short & sweet dream...It really helps reducing the yearn in my heart...I woke up in the morning with an unstable emotion...A mix of feelings...& the unstability was dragged & continued till the office...Kuatnya penangan perempuan tu dalam hidup aku...Adakah engkau juga merindukan ku sebagaimana aku merindui mu? Berkemungkinan juga jawapannya ialah 'ya'...Persoalan & jawapan yang ku reka utk menyedapkan hati...

But I guest, she must be happy right now with her newly wed husband...pergi honeymoon...dekat mana agaknya mereka ber'honeymoon' yer...adehhhh...Jangan nak mengada-ngada fikir pasal tu pulak...Sengaja cari penyakit...

To pamper myself, I tought of going to watch Toothfairy...No one were available to accompany me...haishhhh...Sedihnya hidup keseorangan ni...Fortunately, one of my colleague asked me to join him for a tea...So, cancel watching movie, daripada tengok wayang sorang, baik join yg lain minum2...Borak dgn kawan2 boleh juga hilangkan resah...

After performing my maghrib prayer, I slipped on my shoes & dragged them to the KLCC LRT station...Walking slowly while my head was like a video recorder that trying to retrieve back the old memories of me & her...My head is still full of her & our memories...Hurmmm...
& the LRT arrived...Ting tong...