Be yourself

Let the world know you as what you are...Not as you think you should be...Sooner or later if you are posing, you'll forget the pose and then where are you?

Monday, January 25, 2010

Gila Bayang

Today is Townhall day...I must make my move to KL Convention Centre...I checked my phone, & its written there level 4, banquet hall...I went to level 4 but there was no sign board directing me to the banquet hall...Arghhhhhh!! Pagi2 dah buat orang pening...Luckily a nice looking lady with a nice smile, aproached me & said "from BiotechCorp?"...I smiled back while nodding my head...This way please sir...The lady saved my day...Wearing a nice dress & her face furnished with a nice smile...Eheeee...Thank you nice lady (^^,)

In the hall, my eyes can't stop staring around searching for someone...Someone that I have been longing for...Unfortunately, I did not see her anywhere in the hall...Kecewa kejap...Penat jer aku bersiap lama2 dalam washroom...cesss...Nasib baik makanan kat situ sedap...Terubat jugak hati ni...hik3...

Back in the office, I asked my colleague whether she saw her anywhere in the hall just now..."No"...adoiiii...Where is she?? Is she not well?? My head is full of those worriedness...Then my colleague told me that she just came back from upper floor & she coincidently heard that the girl is taking a week leave to go for honeymoon with her newly wed husband...dushhhhh...Abaikan...Tinggalkan...Buat apa lah aku ingat dekat dia lagi...~Sigh~